The world is demanding greater corporate transparency. Investors want access to more accurate and relevant information about companies, transactions, markets and risk. Our banking system is robust and strong because of our outstanding corporate governance practices. At FirstRand Bank India, we believe the way we govern our corporation plays a central role in the strength and health of the global economy.
FirstRand's philosophy is a commitment to fair dealing and integrity in the conduct of its business. This philosophy is entrenched in the board of directors' commitment to exercise due care and skill (diligence) and act in good faith (fiduciary duties). The board believes that its commitment to these ethical values will benefit all its stakeholders. Decisions taken by the board determine not only the direction of FirstRand, but also the way in which it is managed.
FirstRand Bank India is committed to fair dealing and integrity and upholds and maintains the highest levels of good corporate governance through the following policies and procedures:
Know Your Customer (KYC) regulations require financial institutions to implement due diligence policies to check the identity, background and source of wealth of their potential and existing clients.
To be KYC compliant, you will need to produce documents from the list given below as proof of identity to the bank:
- PAN Card (mandatory)
- And any one of the below mentioned documents:
- Valid passport
- Voter's identity card
- Valid driver's licence
- Aadhaar letter or card
Policy and forms
While we have taken care to ensure that the content on this website is accurate, this website and the services accessible on or via this website are provided "as is" and your use of and reliance on the information on this website and the online services is entirely at your own risk.
We do not represent or warrant that the website, any tools (such as calculators), software, advice, opinion, statement, information, content or online services will be error-free or will meet any particular criteria for accuracy, completeness, reliability, performance or quality. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such tools, software, advice, opinion, statement or information shall be at your sole risk. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of this website.
To the fullest extent permissible by law, we expressly disclaim all (express and implied) warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, title, and fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. While we take all reasonable precautions to prevent this, we do not warrant that the website or any software available for download via the website is free of viruses or destructive code.
We and our officers, directors, employees, servants, affiliates, shareholders, agents, consultants or employees (in whose favour this constitutes a stipulation for the benefit of another) shall not be liable for and you hereby indemnify us and our officers, directors, employees, servants, affiliates, shareholders, agents, consultants or employees (in whose favour this constitutes a stipulation for the benefit of another) against any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or loss of any kind whatsoever or howsoever caused (whether arising under contract, depict or otherwise and whether the loss was actually foreseen or reasonably foreseeable) arising out of your use of this website or the online services or the information contained on this website or your inability to use this website or the online services.
Without derogating from the generality of the above, we will not be liable for:
- any interruption, malfunction, downtime or other failure of the website or online services, our system, databases or any of its components, for reasons beyond our control;
- any loss or damage with regard to customer data or other data directly or indirectly caused by malfunction of our system, third party systems, power failures, unlawful access to or theft of data, computer viruses or destructive code on our system or third party systems; programming defects;
- any loss or damage with regard to customer data or other data directly or indirectly caused by malfunction of our system, third party systems, power failures, unlawful access to or theft of data, computer viruses or destructive code on our system or third party systems; programming defects or negligence on our part;
- any interruption, malfunction, downtime or other failure of goods or services provided by third parties, including, without limitation, third party systems such as the public switched telecommunication service providers, Internet service providers, electricity suppliers, local authorities and certification authorities; and any event over which we have no direct control.