FirstRand Bank India is uniquely placed to cater to your banking needs in India, as well as various geographies across Africa. We offer a wide variety of corporate and investment banking solutions to manage short-term and long-term financing needs, including working capital management. Our corporate banking solutions are tailor-made to your unique needs. Our funded and non-funded product suite includes:
- Working capital demand loans
- Cash credit facilities
- Bill discounting (local/foreign and LC/non-LC backed)
- Trade finance solutions (letters of credit, onshore/offshore guarantees, import and export financing, trade advisory services and supply chain finance)
Our unique bank guarantee proposition across sub-Saharan Africa is unique and widely appreciated by our corporate clients.
FRB India Corporate Banking
In the complex and highly regulated world of corporate banking, clients expect banking solutions to be cost-effective, sophisticated, convenient and meet their unique requirements. FRB's team of highly skilled Solutionists understand clients' banking needs and offer best-in-class solutions through ongoing investment in technology, products, services and customer service excellence.
FRB Corporate Banking partners with clients to take care of their evolving day-to-day banking needs and optimize their working capital cycles.
FRB's comprehensive suite of corporate financial solutions range from transactional banking and cash management to cross-border trade finance, multi-asset investments, working capital finance and risk management solutions — most of which are accessible digitally. Our sophisticated IT infrastructure, network of industry experts and specialists enable us to provide a superior corporate banking experience.
By collaborating with teams of specialists across FRB we create end-to-end solutions to ensure our clients achieve against their operational and financial objectives. We offer a differentiated service model that spans the depth of the FirstRand offering to enhance clients' interaction with the bank.
Our dedicated and experienced relationship managers are on hand for more complex transactions and trusted advice. FRB Corporate Banking has a reputation for holding strong, trusted relationships with clients at every level within the organizations we service. We design processes with our clients' convenience in mind and do our utmost to meet their unique needs in a proactive manner as valued, seamless extensions of their operations.
Trade and working capital solutions
The FirstRand India team helps our clients navigate international trade waters and mitigate risk, while optimising their cash flow with innovative solutions. Our ability to identify, anticipate and respond to client, market and regulatory demands gives our clients peace of mind when dealing cross-border transactions.
FirstRand India's documentary credit and structured solutions are designed to assist clients' business growth through comprehensive, targeted trade financing and risk mitigation techniques:
- Structured trade (escrow, distribution, structured finance, structured liabilities)
- Traditional trade
- Export bill collection services
- Export packing credit (pre-shipment finance)
- Export packing credit (pre-shipment finance)
- Export bills negotiation (post-shipment finance)
- Export bills purchasing and discounting (post-shipment finance)
- Export letter of credit advising
- Export letter of credit confirmation services
- Export document scrutiny services
- Import letter of credit
- Import payments services
- Buyer's credit
- Domestic trade
- Bill discounting facility (sales, purchase)
- Bill discounting under inland letter of credit
- Bank guarantees:
Clients benefit from guarantee issuances, especially for Africa where FirstRand Bank has a presence. The guarantees can be issued in favour of an Indian beneficiary or an overseas business entity, either against the sanctioned limit, cash or against a counter guarantee of any of the other Indian banks deemed a good credit fit for FirstRand Bank in India.
- Discounting and refinancing of documentary credits/letters of credit
- Risk participations
General banking facilities/tenor financing
We offer short- and long-term loans in rupee and foreign currency to our corporate clients.
- ECB: external commercial borrowing - foreign currency long-term loans available at attractive rates
- Rupee loan: FirstRand offers rupee dominated long tenor and short tenor loans, viz, working capital demand loans, overdraft and cash credit facilities
Our team designs bespoke services to enhance our clients' working capital position to unlock the value in their inventory, debtors and creditors, and to optimise their balance sheet.
We tailor bespoke financing solutions to our clients' specific working capital requirements through:
- Borrowing base structures
- Receivables purchase structures
- Supply chain finance
- Receivables management
- Payables management
- Trade management (export and import)
- Export services
- Liquidity management
Our Deposit offerings are some of the best in the Industry.
For any of the above please contact us on: